Hello Everyone Welcome to my BLOG! I'm so glad you're here.

FOLLOW ME

I am so glad you are here and hope you find joy and authenticity and just sense of realness here behind my words. I have lived far too much of my life attempting to have it all together.
Hopefully you’ll find humor and transparency and honesty and laughter. From the time I was young, I’ve always been passionate about fashion and beauty. I’ve always had a love of clothes, makeup, hair etc…I guess you could call me a bit of a girly girl. I am the proud mother of a beautiful, smart, whitty little girl named Riley Alexandra.  She is my heartbeat.  My family means the world to me and I absolutely love being Riley's mommy!   Each day is a crazy ride but I wouldn’t change it for the world!   I’m excited to be starting this blog as a way of sharing things I’m passionate about;  fashion, hair, makeup, mom life and all the things that I love. 
I live in gratitude and try to find joy in every moment, and I believe there’s a positive lesson in everything … and every word I write will come from my heart. If my way of living and learning resonates with you ~ please stay awhile and in-joy! As this is only my first post I wanna thank you all in advance for giving me a chance. I am very excited and hope you will enjoy our ride together. Just for your information I will be posting MOSTLY PICTURES.










Comments

Popular Posts